Monday, May 02, 2005

Riding the Bus With My Sister

Wow! Can I just say that if you missed CBS' Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, Riding the Bus with My Sister last night, you missed one of the best movies ever! Rosie O'Donnells performance lit up the screen. It was amazing to see her transform herself into this living and breathing character of "Beth." As long as I live, I will never forget this role. If she doesn't win some sort of award for this role I will be outraged. This is one of the few movies where I ended it feeling like a better person in this world. If you weren't able to watch it last night do yourself and buy it once it comes out on DVD. This movie is life altering.

Kudos to Rosie and cast!
To post on Rosie's site go to http://www.rosie.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home