Thursday, April 28, 2005

Constantine...American Idol

I have to believe that I am not the only one in America stunned by last nights American Idol results show. I have been pulling for Constantine from the beginning. I am shocked that he didn't end up in the bottom three. After having about 10 hours to cool off from the initial outrage, I am pretty sure that this was for the best. It seems to me that the other contestants who are still locked in to Americal Idol contracts are limited in their ability to perform songs they themselves would choose. I'm hoping this means that once Constantine's contract is officially over with AI that he will be able to pursue his own style of music and be able use the fan base of AI to achieve his goal of stardom. Best of luck Constantine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home